Class F License Training Program
Location: Training expected to occur at Apitipi Anicinapek Nation (AAN)
If you’re ready to expand your driving capabilities and credentials as a stepping stone, a Class F license is just the way to do it. Our training allows you to operate vehicles designed with a seating capacity of up to 24 passengers. The Class F Training Program includes 3 hours of one-on-one in-vehicle instruction with a qualified instructor. It also covers the use of our vehicle during the MTO road test and 1 hour of in-vehicle training the day before the road test, if requested.
Delivery and Important Information
This program will be delivered face-to-face.
Pathways to Success and Career Opportunities
The Class F licence allows graduates to drive a regular, non-school bus with seating for up to 24 passengers, including a 15-passenger van and an ambulance. As well as drive any car or light truck covered under a Class G licence.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Be of at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Class G license or higher
- Must be eligible to work in Canada i.e. Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Naturalized Canadian Citizen or Protected Person (without conditions)
- Resident of Ontario (preference will be given to those who reside within Northeastern Ontario)
- Self-declaration as a member from a designated group is voluntary and highly encouraged
Pre-requisites (to be submitted once you have been approved for the program):
- Write and pass the MTO written test for F-Class driver (prior to start of program)
- Complete an MTO physical and provide a copy (prior to start of program)
- Obtain a Driver’s Abstract and provide a copy (prior to start of program)
For more information, please contact 705-235-3211 ext. 2202 or email@example.com.
This program is offered in partnership with Agnico Eagle and Apitipi Anicinapek Nation (formerly known as Wahgoshig First Nation).