Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Designed for the manufacturing sector and ideal for front line staff that will be working on process improvement initiatives and Champions/sponsors who guide Lean problem-solving teams.
Our 2-day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is designed to provide attendants with a comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma methods and prepare them to participate, as contributors, to Lean projects.
The course can be of interest for those who work for organizations which have introduced or are about to introduce Lean Six Sigma. Organizations aiming for a culture of continuous improvement benefit hugely from a large contingent of Yellow Belts within their ranks.
The Yellow Belt Certification is accredited by the Council for Six Sigma. This training entitles OACETT members to earn requirements for their Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- The Lean Enterprise
- Initiating a Lean Six Sigma Project
- Process Mapping and SIPOC
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Basic Quality Tools
- Measurement System Analysis
- Lean Controls
- Selecting the Right Projects
- Introduction to DMAIC
A Yellow Belt is capable of:
- Identifying customer requirements and addressing improvement potential using Lean Six Sigma method and tools.
- Participating in Lean Six Sigma projects and initiatives with Green Belts and Black Belts.
- Understanding the rationale behind Lean Six Sigma.