Using best practices in project management can be difficult in the real world. This course combines both concepts to help with the understanding of what Microsoft Project software is doing in the background and how to utilize it for your projects.
Delivery: Courses can be completed in less than a day while giving you in-depth and robust training and practice in the many functions of each Microsoft Office software program. This course is delivered virtually and can be done at your own pace. You will have up to 1 year to complete this course upon registering.
All Microsoft training courses start at a beginner level, if you would like to enhance your Microsoft Skills, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that alternative training options are available upon request.
What you will learn:
- Setup a project
- Setup the schedule and calendar
- Create and work with tasks
- Add and work with resources
- Update durations and track performance
- Monitoring and controlling your project plan and providing reports to stakeholders
- Better understand master projects, work with sub-projects, and create resource pools