Transcripts & Diploma Requests

Transcript & Diploma Requests

You’ve completed courses, or a program, at Northern and now you need a copy of your transcript? First of all, congratulations! Now here’s how we can help you.

If you have any questions, need help retrieving your transcripts, or require a copy of your diploma, please contact

Introducing MyCreds

ARUCC MyCreds™ | MesCertif™ is a cutting-edge National Network designed to offer students and graduates a secure and accessible online platform for their academic credentials. With a password-protected learner credential wallet, users can conveniently view, share, and manage their verified transcripts, credentials, and academic documents in a digitized format at any time, from anywhere. The platform ensures utmost security through cryptographically signed documents, eliminating the need for further verification.

Streamlined Student Process

As part of the seamless student process, transcripts will be regularly uploaded to MyCreds at the end of each semester, while parchments will be made available upon recognition of graduation. To get started, currently enrolled students will automatically receive login instructions to their Northern College student email account. In case of any issues with account information, students can easily access the Student Portal and request their transcripts or parchments to be uploaded to MyCreds.

For graduates of Northern College, who don’t have access to MyCreds, must regain access to Student Portal and request their documents be uploaded to MyCreds. Requesting document uploads may take up to 10 business days, so please plan accordingly.

Official Transcript

Should you require assistance logging in to the Student Portal, please email or call 1-866-999-0799.


Maximizing MyCreds Benefits

To make the most of your MyCreds account, it’s highly recommended to add your personal email address to your account information. This step is crucial as your Northern College student email account will be closed after 2 years of inactivity. By adding your personal email, you ensure continuous access to your important documents for years to come, safeguarding your academic achievements and ensuring a seamless experience.

Students at Partner Institutions

Students of Laurentian University and Algoma University programs, please contact your respective universities to request transcripts and/or diplomas. Northern College will not be able to fulfill these types of requests.

If you are attending Northern College at Pures – Toronto, please contact or call +1 (416) 290-0200.

Important Information

If you were registered under another name ie. maiden name at the time you graduated, then the transcript will be printed with that name. If your name has been legally changed, then proof of the name change is required prior to any change being made to the student record system. The only legal documents accepted for a name change are issued through the Ministry – a birth certificate, marriage license or legal name change document.

For more information, please contact

Back To Top