Northern Training Division
Credential Earned: Training Certificate
This instructor led, online training course includes a deep dive into how to understand, interact, and utilize the Microsoft SharePoint app. Specifically, this course covers sites, apps, pages, lists, libraries, calendars, and more!
Delivery: Courses are instructor led and can be completed in less than a day while giving you in-depth and robust training and practice in the many functions of each Microsoft Office software program. This course is done virtually and can be done at your own pace. The total length of the course is 2.5 hours per week.
What you will learn:
- Navigate and interact with SharePoint sites
- Add and remove Apps
- Add and edit pages
- Add, edit, sort, and filter Lists
- Better understand Libraries and how to utilize them
- Add, edit, update, delete and view Calendars
- Create and manage alerts
- How to search and setup search alerts
- Utilize workflows