This online training course includes a deep dive into how to understand, interact, and utilize the Microsoft SharePoint app. Specifically, this course covers sites, apps, pages, lists, libraries, calendars, and more!
Delivery: Courses can be completed in less than a day while giving you in-depth and robust training and practice in the many functions of each Microsoft Office software program. This course is delivered virtually and can be done at your own pace. You will have up to 1 year to complete this course upon registering.
All Microsoft training courses start at a beginner level, if you would like to enhance your Microsoft Skills, please email email@example.com. Please note that alternative training options are available upon request.
What you will learn:
- Navigate and interact with SharePoint sites
- Add and remove Apps
- Add and edit pages
- Add, edit, sort, and filter Lists
- Better understand Libraries and how to utilize them
- Add, edit, update, delete and view Calendars
- Create and manage alerts
- How to search and setup search alerts
- Utilize workflows