Safety, Health and Environmental Management (SHEM) | UFred
Designed to provide existing safety practitioners with an academic qualification, Safety, Health and Environmental Management (SHEM) is a fully-online, instructor lead diploma program. Students will find themselves stretched by new critical thinking skills which will bring an enriched professional perspective to their daily practice.
The SHEM diploma program produces graduates that confidently step into practitioner roles, ensuring the workforce is represented by professionals that don’t just bring life experience and motivation, but real, tangible educational credentials and skills.
Completion of the SHEM program satisfies a significant requirement for prospective Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) professional certification, mandated by the BCRSP.
- Organizational Dynamics – $970.00
- Ergonomics Foundations – $970.00
- Psycho-Social Hazards – $970.00
- Environmental Management – $990.00
- Risk Assessment – $950.00
- Introduction to Disability Management – $789.45
Elective Courses (2 Required)