About this Course
The length of this course is 1 day. Theory, practice, group discussion, and other interactive learning activities ensure that learning objectives are met.
This course targeted towards leaders open to challenging their own perspectives and creating more productive and inclusive work environments.
This course will be presented in a highly interactive manner, with a power point presentation. Individual and group activities will intersperse the session.
Course Type: Classroom (Zoom and Live)
- Increased awareness of the definition of Inclusive Leadership and key benefits of leading inclusively
- Describe the competitive advantage and value of diversity and inclusion for your organization.
- Confidence and competence to lead in an inclusive manner.
- Understand why inclusive leadership is good for any and all businesses.
- Learn and understand key terms in relation to inclusion.
- Learn key traits and principles of inclusive leadership principles.
- Interpret and challenge how your thinking works; how it can help and hinder you in being an inclusive leader.
- Learn and integrate best practices of inclusive leadership behaviors such as emotional intelligence, empowerment, communication, humility, accountability, and courage.
- Identify and integrate strategies and tips to become an inclusive leader.
- Understand work-life effectiveness as well as concepts like flexibility and flexibility stigma and how inclusive leadership behaviors can make all the difference.
- Implement and commit to a personal action plan in becoming a more inclusive leader.
If we have upcoming training sessions available, they will appear below for you to register online.
If you have any questions about our training opportunities or would like to learn more about our options for businesses and employers, please contact email@example.com.
Course: GR9620 Section: 180
Cost: $ 310.75 (Includes HST)Dates: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 to Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Registrations are now closed.Additional Information
Wednesday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM