Priority of Admissions
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- Companion Animal Physical Rehabilitation
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Wildlife Rehabilitation
You will want to apply early if you have your heart set on one of these programs so you can be sure to get in. We would love to see you here so be sure to secure your spot for an exciting future studying what you really love!
Applicants will be accepted for highly competitive programs in the following priority:
- Permanent residents of Ontario
- Permanent residents of other provinces or territories in Canada
- Applicants from other countries
Depending on the program, colleges may require specific secondary school subjects as prerequisites, and they may set minimum grade cut-offs in these subjects.
Some programs may also require a portfolio, essay, or other supporting documentation.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-235-3211 ext. 7222 and toll-free at 1-866-736-5877.
If you have questions about a specific program, please connect with the Program Coordinator.